Skilled Up provides certification and diploma courses in the field of real estate for domestic and international students who want to pursue their careers in this field! The certification highlights the role of real estate professionals who use their understanding of ethical standards, customer preferences, and legal, agency, and compliance requirements to carry out real estate duties.
Let us look at which courses can make your career bright in the Real Estate sector!
CPP41419- Certificate IV Real Estate Practice
If you have your heart set on working in the real estate sector, Skilled Up can provide you with the training you need to make your ambition a reality. You’ll be on the correct path to working in a real real estate company with the help of our Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
A possible need in the labour market, particularly in real estate agencies, has been addressed by Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice Victoria. The emphasis is on helping the user improve their general real estate practice abilities and knowledge as a real estate agent, auctioneer, salesman, etc. throughout a variety of real estate agency tasks.
You will be taken through the ins and outs of the real estate sector by Skilled Up accredited industry specialists. Here, they will assist you with developing a strong set of abilities to guarantee you communicate with customers, secure listings, and structure sales better than any of your rivals. This is in addition to teaching you the foundations of operating in the sector, such as legal needs and duties.
With the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) option, you have the choice of utilising your job experience to shorten your study time in addition to the more conventional classroom-based delivery method.
- Duration Time: 6-8 Months
- Total Learning Hours: 625
CPP51122- Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
If you are a beginner in this industry or you want to start from the basics, you can also choose to study for a Diploma of Property (Agency Management) at Skilled Up. This certificate highlights the work of real estate principals, who use their understanding of property agency and regulatory compliances.
If you work in residential or commercial property sales, real estate property administration, strata management, business broking, stock and stations, or auctioneering, you must meet this requirement.
- Duration Time: 8-10 Months
- Total Learning Hours: 650
Requirements to Enrol in Real Estate Courses
Participants in this programme must fulfill the following conditions, according to Skilled Up Pty Ltd:
- Possess the usage of a computer.
- Permanent resident of Australia (for funded course eligible)
- Temporary citizen with privileges to study.
- Possessing less than a year of work experience, working in real estate,
- Having earned a Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice or a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Finish the pre-training review (PTR) and the learning needs assessment (LLN), where Skilled Up will determine the learner’s suitability and needs.
Objectives of the Real Estate Programs Offered By Skilled Up
Students will be capable of the following after completing these two courses.
- Recognize the major participants in the retail real estate industry and be aware of the various goals and objectives they may have.
- To succeed in retail real estate, you must comprehend how the various responsibilities interact.
- Recognize the procedures involved in making a retail real estate project successful.
- Recognize how to effectively collaborate with cross-departmental teams to accomplish their organization’s goals
- Locate a job route that plays to your abilities and interests.
Career Outcomes in the Real Estate Sector
There are options to work in several parts of the real estate industry, which might be diverse. There’s a lot to discover, whether it’s private clients or huge organisations, commercial or residential leasing, etc.
You can work as a:
- Real Estate Agency Principal
- Agency Manager
- Agency Director
- Real Estate Agent
- Property Manager
- Body Corporate Manager
- Business Broker
- Support Staff
Are You Ready to Build Your Career in the Real Estate Industry?
If you are passionate to learn more about the real estate world, get yourself enrolled in either CPP41419- Certificate IV Real Estate Practice or CPP51122- Diploma of Property (Agency Management) now! These qualifications will help you learn about this industry in a better way making you job ready!
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to know more about the courses offered by Skilled Up!